Summit condominiums are on Snowshoe's West Ridge and are the perfect location to watch the sunset. Even though the buildings are not slopeside, the Snowshoe resort offers convenient shuttle service from each of the buildings. When you're not in your ski boots, Summit is just a short walk to The Village where you can enjoy shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Copyright 2013. Summit Snowshoe :: 104A. All rights reserved.
Sleeps 7 comfortably
- Please note there is virtually no cell reception on the mountain.
- There is secured internet connection for 104A. The password is listed inside of the unit. Not having to share among the other units means a faster connection.
Assortment of DVDs
- The PS3 plays DVDs and there are various options in the DVD tower in the corner of the room.
- There is a PS3 with motion cam for family gaming fun! A dance game and various games rated E (everyone), T (teen) and M (mature) are in the DVD tower in the corner of the room.
TV with cable in each bedroom and in the family room
- The TVs in the bedrooms tilt out for watching in bed.
Two parking spots are designated for the unit
Book swap - if you want to take a book, please leave a book
Various board games
Two decks of playing cards
Electric grill on back porch
Shuttle to the Slopes
- The slopes are a short walk across the parking lot but shuttle service is free and runs 8am to midnight each day.
All of the Summit condos are individually owned so each unit offers different decor. Unit 104A caters to a luxe crowd that prefers ambiance over economy. The unit has been recently made over in the popular mid-century modern style to provide an open, sleek atmosphere.